Friday 15 July 2011

One man's trash...

...Is this woman's treasure! today while I was taking the boy to nursery I passed a bag placed on a low wall outside a house in a way that stood out. Next to it was a glass 'Bonne Maman' jam jar, I've always thought those jars were cute, but I can't afford that jam, so I rarely get a jar to save(I have a total of one at home!) Anyway...I peeked into the bag, and got really excited because it was full of the Bonne Maman jars, I picked them all up and carried them with me to nursery to drop off the son then all the way back up the hill past where I got them from (too excited to be sensible clearly!) I couldn't have found these at a better time as I've just started planning Christmas presents, and there are so many gift ideas that revolve around jam jars that don't include any kind of condiment! When I got home i counted them....22!
I'll let you know what I get up to with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment